He was actually 5th out of about 12 kids of ages 4-10ish, but the 3rd and 4th place racers didn't show up for the ribbons, and there was this empty spot on the podium... Fastest 5 year old who showed up for the awards, though!
Congrats on the 'third' place finish! I personally think the finish is very impressive given Japer's age and the age range of the kids involved. Guess he really takes after his dad.
Umm, Jasper was much higher in his field that I was (I was about 10th of 12 in expert 35+ racers). So far, Jasper has bigger trophies than me for 2008 races...
I figure in about 10 years or less, he'll be dropping me in bike and running races.
2 Comments:
Congrats on the 'third' place finish! I personally think the finish is very impressive given Japer's age and the age range of the kids involved. Guess he really takes after his dad.
Umm, Jasper was much higher in his field that I was (I was about 10th of 12 in expert 35+ racers). So far, Jasper has bigger trophies than me for 2008 races...
I figure in about 10 years or less, he'll be dropping me in bike and running races.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home