Oatmeal Incident

Ok, so a funny incident that happened yesterday has finally inspired me to start a blog on Jasper's adventures. Read the title however you like, it works for both the good days and the challenging ones!
The oatmeal incident: yesterday Jasper was eating oatmeal for breakfast. I went into the kitchen to finish making his lunch. A moment later he came into the kitchen with a proud, "Look, Mommy!" to show me he'd put the oatmeal bowl, still containing several ounces of oatmeal, on his head. After I stopped yelling (we were already 10 minutes late at that point), Jasper got a great lesson in natural consequences: put oatmeal on your head, get your hair washed and clothes changed no matter how late you already are!
Of course I was mad at the time, but very soon afterward could not stop laughing about it. My revenge? Telling everyone about the "creative" thing my son did, of course!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home